Payment issues on FIZZ end NOT RESOLVED

Options
UnhappyCustomer
UnhappyCustomer Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited October 2022 in Internet

This is the worst customer service experience I have ever encountered! I have a credit card that expired, entered the new credit card info and the FIZZ system is not accepting it. I called my bank, they say the issue is on the FIZZ end. I have been warned that my internet will be cancelled, I don't pay in time. Seems like Customer service agents are at the mercy of "technicians" (this is day 3 of waiting). I have spent hours speaking with chat agents without the power to do anything. If I was a new customer, something tells me you would figure out a way to accept my payment. If my internet gets cut, how am I supposed to resolve this issue as you have no telephone service?! My job depends on my internet service and you are putting my job in jeopardy. This is my last ditch effort to try and get help, If my service gets cut you are losing me as a customer forever!

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,172 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @UnhappyCustomer ,

I hope this message finds you well.

I'm sorry for the experience you has with the payments system recently. I just verified your account and I can see that as promised, the technical team managed to find a solution for the issue, and a payment for your internet plan went through on the 12th, and now your payment cycle was renewed, therefore no interruption was registered in the system, and your plan should be fully active.

Please feel free to test your internet connection and reach back to us if you are still experiencing issues of any kind with the service.

Have a good one!

-Sergiu

Answers

This discussion has been closed.