Urgent: My account will be disactivated. My regular payment rejected, new card rejected

Options
Daisy888
Daisy888 Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited October 2022 in About my account

My credit card i've been using for months with Fizz is being rejected.

Got a message via my account that said to check with my credit card company. I called my credit card company and all seems fine - I have credit available, so no reason to be rejected!

My open ticket has not been updated since the day I reported the issue.

Customer service via Facebook - empathizes and acknowledges the problem, but again I see no updates!

My Fizz account will be disconnected in 24hours. I tried my husbands credit card and that was also rejected, yes - i did associate it with my plan. Since it was rejected I unassociated the card to the plan.

This is ridiculous,

• Fizz will not extend the time until it is fixed
  • I really need my phone for MFA!
  • I only have one credit card - I have ordered a new credit card, why won't you allow me to pay with Debit card just this once!

Very disappointed!

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,193 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Daisy888,
    I hope this message finds you well. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues while trying to pay for your monthly plan. I just verified your account, and I noticed that you indeed contacted our customer service, and there is a ticket that is currently under investigation. I can assure you that our technical team will take care of this matter and everything will work out well. If you still need further assistance, please feel free to contact us in private and we will be there for your.
    Here is how to contact us https://fizz.ca/en/support#gsc.tab=0.

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu

Answers

This discussion has been closed.