internet

amandaH
amandaH Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited October 2022 in About my account

Hi,

My internet got deactivated. I had moved last year and made the necessary changes of address and everything was fine until a few months ago.

Long story short I logged a ticket, took time to resolve.

Was told by a Rep in chat that I need to create a new plan. Was setting it up and asked me when do I want a technician to deliver and install the modem. Problem is I already have the modem. All I need is to choose a new plan, attach a payment method and should be ready to go.

Is there a way to skip the tech coming over with another modem since I already have one?

Thank you

Best Answers

Answers

• amandaH

Thank you for the reply,

What do I do with the existing modem? Does the technician take it back?

• Alexsolo
    Alexsolo Posts: 708 ✭✭

There are steps to print a return label and mail it in, in case the tech does not take it.

I’ve unsubscribed. How do I return my Wi-Fi modem? | Fizz

• amandaH

That is a problem because the internet was not unsubscribed it got deactivated due to some issues. Therefore I can not click on manage to get a return ID.

Can I send it without the return ID?

• Mamie
    Mamie Posts: 1,784 ✭✭

@amandaH

Hi Amanda, the best thing would be to contact customer service as indicated above. They will be able to advise you of the best way to return the modem.

Either by Canada Post, they may be able to reimburse you or give it to the technician when he comes to your house?

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin

Hello amandaH,
    I hope this message finds you well. 

I'm glad to hear that you want to re-activate your internet plan with Fizz, and even though there were some issues at first, we managed to find a solution. Since you will need to return the old modem to Fizz and you need a return label, you can always reach out to our customer service so we can provide you with one. 
    You can reach out on any communication channel of your liking, and here is an FAQ on how to contact us https://fizz.ca/en/support#gsc.tab=0.

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu

This discussion has been closed.