I am at Dunedin Florida since this morning at can’t make a call it is disconnect automatically?

Chinouk
Chinouk Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited March 2022 in My Mobile

I will need a answer because I need to fix my phone I steel working and my phone is my tool for work. I have iPhone XR. And

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Chinouk,
    I am really sorry to hear that you encounter this situation,
    can you please, provide us with more details on the issue?
    Can you please, let us know on which network you are connected right now?
    Have you tried to restart your mobile?
    Please, contact us in private in order to help you further with this matter using the link below: 
    https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

I count on your kind understanding and patience!
    Have a good day!
    -Eugen

Answers

• Luke_Skywalker
    Luke_Skywalker Posts: 409 ✭✭
    edited March 2022

@Chinouk

Currently, there is a US wide T-Mobile network problem.

A person in NY city has been able to place a call by switching manually the network to AT&T with an IPhone 8 😀

So by selecting any accessible network manualy, other that T-Mobile, it should work.

Keep us posted of your tests !

Good luck !

• Rydock
    Rydock Posts: 206 ✭✭

Lucie B. à réussi de son côté :

Lucie B. #33679

17:20

J’ai désactivé le réseau automatique qui me donnait T-Mobile et j’ai joint le réseau en itinérance de AT&T. Il était inscrit réseau non disponible. Malgré cela, j’ai fermé mon cell et 4 minutes plus tard, je l’ai réouvert et le réseau AT&T était activé.

Je peux maintenant me servir de mon cell comme auparavant pour téléphoner au Canada et aux USA.

C'est une patch, mais au moins cela permet d'opérer pendant que le problème se règle.

• Luke_Skywalker
    edited March 2022

@Chinouk

Has the cellular network become functional again as before in automatic mode in your place ?

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Clive_ref_code_73TF9 Posts: 545 ✭✭

Hello @Chinouk, I suggest you go to the network settings on your mobile and manually select a different network, this should resolve your issue.

• Rydock
    Rydock Posts: 206 ✭✭

Probably no fizz have big problem now with this.

• Luke_Skywalker

Le problème d'itinérance au USA est en train de se régler progressivement.

Depuis aujourd'hui, de plus en plus d'usagers USA on un mobile sur le réseau automatique en LTE qui fonctionne comme avant.

• Luke_Skywalker

The problem of roaming in the USA is gradually being solved.

Since today, more and more USA users have a mobile on the automatic LTE network that works as before.

This discussion has been closed.