Do you have gift data to spare?

Amy G.
Amy G. Posts: 13 ✭✭
edited April 2021 in Data Gifting

I've offered data in the past but today I'm here to ask for some... I forgot to change my plan earlier this week and now I'm stuck in a no-data plan for the next month. If you have any data gifts that you received but won't use, I would be most grateful if you would consider sharing. Thank you!

Comments

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    edited March 2021

Hi @Amy G.

Fizz has recently introduced a mega thread for data sharing. Yu can post your question there and I am sure somebody will help you out. I can send you a bit of data (500 MB) that I have left over if you want. However, since your plan does not include data, I am not sure we can even gift you. If I remember correctly, you needed to have data in your plan to receive a data gift. @Whizz mght have the latest information on that.

Link to the new category: https://forum.fizz.ca/en/discussion/2619523/welcome-to-the-new-data-sharing-category#latest

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭

@StefanM we're already in the category 😉. The link you provide is its announcement .

The category is not a thread but a whole section of the forum ...linkable, if it must, at https://forum.fizz.ca/en/categories/data-gifting but also visible in the right menu.

As for the actual gift request, from her French version I believe she meant Perks more than data from someone's monthly plan. If not then you are right, she must have a data plan to receive data plan gifts.

Cheers!

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭

LOOOL. So sorry 😂😂 I really need a break from work it seems @Idefizz

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭

Yep you cant receive data if your plan dont have data. We can only give a data gift to help.

• Amy G.
    Amy G. Posts: 13 ✭✭

Hi, thanks to everyone trying assist. I see you've figured out that I figured out there's a data gifting category — I think we probably all need a break, be it from work or just from all this <wild arm gestures> garbage.

I'm also aware I can't receive plan or bonus data because I don't have a data plan myself right now. This is why I specified "gift" data but maybe that's the wrong word, sorry if I confused anyone. I mean the freebie data that Fizz will randomly send, but not the one that is just extra monthly data. It's just like an extra 500mb or whatever that comes with an expiry date and you use it or lose it. That's the only kind that will work for me until I get more data next month.

I appreciate everyone's willingness to help.

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭

I think you use the right work. The problem is Fizz give it one time per season and its seem the last season was the 6Go in decembre and is now expired so i dont think many still have gift exept the new member with the 500Mb for the opening. I hope you find some one or who know maybe Fizz will send gift to everyone soon :)

This discussion has been closed.