Internet down

Options
SuprDave
SuprDave Posts: 17 ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Internet

Internet is down since around 6am this morning area postal code H7K

i power booted the modem twice but nothing.

internet interruption are fréquent with and my wifi is often saturated. I recently installed mesh network devices to improve connectivity …it seems better in terms of wifi but internet interruption are still happening (2 time a week on average

Am I alone?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,193 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello SuprDave 

After verifying, I see the plan is active and in good standing, there are no maintenance works being carried out in your area. The modem is online and provides proper speeds and signals.

I kindly invite you to unplug the modem, check the cables ( both coaxial and power cable ), to see if they are damaged, and plug them back in ( test the modem in another power outlet also )

Also, please, contact us directly, so we can be able to help you further. 

You can chat with an agent directly 24/7 using our live chat function. To contact us on the live chat you have to go to any of our FAQs and click the (?) in the lower right corner of the screen. Once you do that you will have to click on the (...) three dots which represent our live chat function.
    You can use this FAQ to find the chat bubble, https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

Thank you for your kind understanding. 
    I wish you a great day.
    -Ramona 

Answers

This discussion has been closed.