Referral bonuses: a great way to save on your mobile expenses.

Whizz
Whizz Posts: 21,498 admin
edited September 18 in Official Fizz communications

Any time you invite a friend to activate their first Fizz plan using your referral code, you each earn a $25 referral bonus. Invite as many friends as you want. There are no limits as to how many referral bonuses you can receive. Cha-ching.

How to invite. 

For those who are new to referrals, it’s very easy. Your unique referral code is in your account and looks like this: 

Share it by email, text, Messenger, the corner of a napkin, whatever. When your friends who used it celebrate their two-month anniversary with Fizz, you’ll each earn a referral bonus. 

To see your bonuses. 

Your bonuses are consolidated in your account > My benefizz > My crew > Referral bonuses. You’ll see all your pending bonuses, the ones you received as well as the ones already used as a reduction on the payment of your plan. Everything gets done automatically🎉 

The details. 

Visit https://fizz.ca/en/invite-friends to learn the details of the referral program. Don't forget we also have an FAQ with all the details about referral bonuses.

Check it out right here.  

Friendly reminder. 

On the forum, you can share your code here.  

Comments

• wenhan
    wenhan Posts: 838 ✭✭

how long is the limited time?

• swatt
    swatt Posts: 4,352 ✭✭

Great news. Sim for 5$ with great price for mobile plan.

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 11,555 ✭✭

Here are the details from the email I received

(1) Limited time offer. The new member must activate their Fizz plan between July 25 and August 30, 2024, inclusively, for both this member and the active member who referred them to be eligible to a $40 referral bonus. All transaction, promotion and other dates are based on Eastern Time. The active member must disclose their referral bonus when referring a new member. The referral bonus for the active Fizz member and the one for the new member will be automatically applied towards the monthly payment of their respective plan provided that both members have an active plan at the time the new member has accumulated two months of service. The amount of the referral bonus is non-refundable, non-transferable, and subject to change without notice.

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 11,555 ✭✭
  • Kejinsan
    Kejinsan Posts: 4,870 ✭✭

Awesome! Thanks for all the promotional events and all at the same time! $40 referral bonus, $5 sim cards!

FIZZ is ruling ⚡️🏆

• Bois_3ISKD
    Bois_3ISKD Posts: 2,254 ✭✭

Thank you !

• BeakBird
    BeakBird Posts: 3,191 ✭✭

Good for existing and new members.

• AK20230110
    AK20230110 Posts: 4,704 ✭✭

Awesome,

Thanks FiZZ 💚

• rakibul
    rakibul Posts: 254 ✭✭

Awesome, Thanks FiZZ 💚 I just noticed

• rakibul
    rakibul Posts: 254 ✭✭

I just helped my friend activate her sim card with her husband's referral code.

• Ioanna14
    Ioanna14 Posts: 28 ✭✭

Awesome thanks FIZZ 🎖️

• kingTheod
    kingTheod Posts: 207 ✭✭

bonus are not longer as juicy as they used to be some years ago 😎 ( I enjoyed $50 and $100 bonus)

fizz ,with over 100k users, doesnt need to drag as many users for their growth.

we still appreciate a $40 bonus and guess what, I 've just recommended a friend and again gonna have some extra cash to pay off my bills.

thx !

• OliverMckenzie
    OliverMckenzie Posts: 2 ✭✭
    > @kingTheod said:
    > bonus are not longer as juicy as they used to be some years ago 😎 ( I enjoyed $50 and $100 bonus)
    > fizz ,with over 100k users, doesnt need to drag as many users for their growth.
    > we still appreciate a $40 bonus and guess what, I 've just recommended a friend and again gonna have some extra cash to pay off my bills.
    > thx !

Bonuses are not as juicy as they used to be some years ago 😎 (I enjoyed $50 and $100 bonuses). Fizz, with over 100k users, doesn't need to drag in as many new users for their growth. We still appreciate a $40 bonus, and guess what? I just recommended a friend and will have some extra cash to pay off my bills again.
  • jvh_NVPF2
    jvh_NVPF2 Posts: 638 ✭✭

Good luck to anyone getting new members on board.

• Whizz
  • Whizz

This $40 bonus is our way of saying thanks for spreading the word. Invite away! 💚

• Konalife
    Konalife Posts: 28 ✭✭

thank you I guess the referrals reflect the price increase

• kingTheod

The police officer of truth👮🏻‍♂️ is roaming thru the forum..highlighting languages offences as a serious crime, i beg your mercy, sir. 🫡

• Mike RZMAX
    Mike RZMAX Posts: 1,776 ✭✭

Thanks Fizz !

• OlivierRobert
    OlivierRobert Posts: 3,027 ✭✭

They might come back enventualy especialy with the expension in more provinces

• propea
    propea Posts: 197 ✭✭

Incredible!! Thank you Fizz!

• kingTheod

a friend of mine wants to switch to fizz. we can both get $40.

he ordered a sim card online (sim card was unavailable at participating store at the time he went there)

unfortunately, he didnt receive it…after 3 weeks. He chatted to the support team. they sent him a new card. still waiting for it...after 1 week and half. (address is correct, he has a community box in residential neighbourhood)

the postman could have mailed it into the wrong box ? maybe, but twice or thrice ! unlikely i think

obviously , he is not happy (poor experience)

question to @Whizz : If he buys again a sim card at a vending machine located at any subway station, can he get his money back ? (ie $5 credit ?) what's the fizz policy when shipping fails ?

thx

• OlivierRobert

You might want to contact support for that you will get a reponse faster

https://fizz.ca/en/support

• Maani132451_
    Maani132451_ Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Quite a deal!!!
  • umtabasu
    umtabasu Posts: 43 ✭✭

If during ordering, you friend entered wrong address, then it might be the case. It happened to me, I found that I wrote 2715 instead of 2755, that's why it was delivered to that address. Fortunately my friend was living there, and he let me know that my sim card is there.

• OlivierRobert

Yes indeed, it is also prolonged to the september 11!

• kokoboko
    kokoboko Posts: 346 ✭✭

J aime Fizz. C est magnifique

• kingTheod

my friend bought a fizz card since he didnt get it by mail. he has already enabled the sim and forwarded his phone number from his previous provider.

can he still enter my #code number and enjoy $40 ?

he has to buy a card fearing the deadline may end up soon…

• pila SEWYG
    pila SEWYG Posts: 563 ✭✭

Amazing! big thanks Fizz