Enhance your experience with Fizz TV: Use our app to contact our customer service

Whizz
Whizz Posts: 22,613 admin
edited July 15 in TV

To improve your experience with our Fizz TV service, we strongly recommend using the Fizz TV application to contact our customer service.This will allow you to be supported quickly by our team dedicated to the television service.

Here is the procedure: In your application got to Settings > Help > Customer Service Team of the application, available from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. to contact them.

The Fizz team⚡️

Comments

• Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,933 ✭✭

It will be difficult to chat within the application if not installed in a phone or a tablet

• M T. #12340
    M T. #12340 Posts: 723 ✭✭

It's IMPOSSIBLE for me to contact Customer Service from my Android Box ( one with Android 9 and the other with Android TV 11 ).

• Mastaiso
    Mastaiso Posts: 923 ✭✭

You can always install the app on your phone and access the support from there 🙂

• M T. #12340

I don't use my phone to contact Customer Service. I always use my PC. This is the most effective way.

• Mastaiso
    Mastaiso Posts: 923 ✭✭

They seem to have a dedicated TV support team if you reach them via the app. You can install it for any tv inquiries. ✌️

• M T. #12340

It's make no sense to me to use a BETA app to communicate with support for that BETA app itself.

The BETA word says it all.

If something goes wrong with the BETA app ( app does not start, help feature stopped working …) what do we do ?

Is it that hard for a dedicated support team to look at a very specific category "Fizz TV BETA " ?

• M T. #12340

Using a "FIZZ TV Beta" category will help other users to see known problems and therefore reduce workload for dedicated support team.

If a problem is "publicly" known to Beta community, other users with the same problem will not contact the dedicated team uselessly for that same problem.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,613 admin

Hi @M T. #12340!

Thank you for your feedback.
    Fisrt, you can indeed contact our support team on our website through your browser.

However, we strongly recommend using the app for efficient service, as it connects you directly with agents specialized in TV services, resulting in a better and faster experience for you.

Secondly, we already have a category that groups all the issues together, helping other members identify known problems. It is the Fizz Beta (en) group.

Thank you!

Have a great day!

The Fizz Team