Fire TV Fizz App: How to install?

lahpg
lahpg Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited July 15 in TV

Hey everyone,

I've signed up for Fire TV and it's working fine on my mobile phone. I have searched on my fire tv for the Fizz TV app and it doesn't come up.

I do the same thing via my Amazon account on my browser ( https://www.amazon.ca/VMedia-Inc-Fizz-TV/dp/B0BQPLZD82 ) and I'm able to purchase (free) the app. What's weird is it says that the app does not support either of my devices. Where my newest device is a Fire TV 4K Max (FireOS 7.6.7.1).

Any ideas on how to install this?

Answers

• Mastaiso
    Mastaiso Posts: 923 ✭✭

Hello! The app is not available since the last update. This is probably a mistake on their end. 🤞🏻 this will be fixed soon!

• Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,798 ✭✭

Hopefully Fizz will fix it soon, since otherwise it will be difficult to test it

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 21,497 admin

Hello, we have opened an incident about this matter, we will investigate and you'll receive an update on your email linked to your Fizz account. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will update as soon as possible!
    Have a great day.

• Whizz

Bonjour à tous!

Nous sommes désolés pour ce pépin. Nous avons fait part de cet enjeu technique à l'équipe dédiée.

@lahpg vous recevrez des mises à jour dans votre compte Aperçu > Billets #xxxxx > Voir les détails.

Merci pour votre patience!

L'équipe Fizz⚡️

• Whizz

Hello everyone,
    We submitted a correction to the app store this morning, and the correction should now be live.  Can you please try again on Fire TV app?
    Thank you for your patience.
    Let us know if there is anything.

Fizz team

• lahpg
    lahpg Posts: 9 ✭✭

Hey whizz thanks for the update. It's working now, thank you!

• Mastaiso
    Mastaiso Posts: 923 ✭✭

Yes! Thank you! The app is now back in the Amazon App Store! 💚