I can't activate my sim card

Options
Derman
Derman Posts: 2
edited May 4 in My Mobile
As the title states. When I go to activate it, the page goes into endless loading. I tried to contact support, but with no luck, the two support buttons/links don't work at all. I've tried to contact support via chat bubble, but everytime I login it completely disappears. There is zero way of contacting support. I bought a sim card, it came in, and I can't even activate it. I can use any other website 100%, but when It comes to using the Fizz website, half of the website refuses to function.

Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 6,538 ✭✭
    edited May 4
    Options

Hi @Derman

Try to use the browser in private mode

Remember to use a referral code during the plan activation in order to get the 25$ credit, if you don't have a referral you can pick mine is on my name after code or one from here

• leyjaz
    leyjaz Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

I had something similar happen to me before with the chat bubble...I ended up clearing my cache and restarting my phone and it worked afterwards - hopefully they're able to send you a new card or troubleshoot the one you have!

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 20,370 admin
    Options

Hello @Derman,
    I apologies for the situation.
    I suggest that before you try and activate the sim card you clear your cookies and cache from your current browser.
    If the situation persists try and do it from an incognito/private page.
    You may also test from another device to see if you encounter the same issue.
    You will also find all the necessary steps here https://fizz.ca/en/faq/activate
    As for the issue regarding you being unable to reach us, I can assure you that we are 24/7 at your disposal make sure that you use the following link https://fizz.ca/en/support
    Have a wonderful day.
    -Mihai, Community Moderator

• kaitokun
    kaitokun Posts: 558 ✭✭
    Options
    That happens to me as well. Sometimes the main page would just keep reloading non-stop. For me, the fix is to just clear all browsing history for the past 24 hours. Always seem to work for me.
This discussion has been closed.