How long is the promotion good for?

Options
Easygolucky
Easygolucky Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
edited November 2023 in Internet

Hi, does anyone know when the $49 wifi promotion is good for?

Best Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,202 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Easygolucky

This is not a promotion, since when it is a promotion Fizz indicate the end, this is a price change.

Fizz is change the price constantly, I never notice a specific date when this is done. If I am not mistaking the price was change couples of weeks a go therefore, I am confident that it will stay for weeks.

If you cannot modify your plan since you are in the freezing period (the 108 hours before the next billing cycle) I believe that you will be able to get the price.

If you don't have internet, and you want to get, but you are waiting the next month (for example) since it is when your month if finish with the previous provider, you can order and book the modem for that period.

Moreover, usually Fizz during the holiday they make some promotion, but also for this no one can confirm it :D

• Kyle C. #853
    Kyle C. #853 Posts: 87 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

They don't usually advertise their plan price changes. My guess would be a few weeks, maybe until January. But that is just a guess and I could be wrong.

• Losingisbadmkay
    Losingisbadmkay Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If you keep an eye on the RedFlagDeals.com hot deals forum someone will generally post a thread whenever fizz updates their prices if you want to find out when carriers post deals

Answers

This discussion has been closed.