Billing error

Options
Seani
Seani Posts: 28 ✭✭
edited October 2023 in About my account

Fizz charge amount is higher than plan price. Asked support but their "support" didn't read invoice at all and told me it right. I need do the screenshots and explain to " support" it's not. Is it normal ?

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,069 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Seani

Only to be sure, did you add to your plan the 911 fees (.49$) and the taxes? Probably you did.

Did you check your service agreement?

Try to open a ticket

From your account My Settings -> Contact forms

• Seani
    edited October 2023
    Options

All are before tax amount . It was right before. I'm just surprised hi they give wrong answers without spending 2 seconds to read.

Fizz is great ,but you do need spend some resources to improve support

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,069 ✭✭
    Options

Try to open a ticket, this will take some time to get an answer, but it is supposed to go to the second level

• Seani
    Options

Thanks very much

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,225 admin
    Options

Hello Seani  ,

From what I see, our colleagues managed to reply to each of your complaints but it looks like you are not satisfied with the answer.

To explain the situation a bit better - your total plan cost is $33 without taxes included , and because you have 2 rebates of $1 each , the lower price of $31 is shown on your account ( but this - without taxes included also ).
    The plan price can be viewed in your service agreement : https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-can-i-view-my-service-agreement

So there is nothing wrong with your receipts.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good one,
    -Raul

This discussion has been closed.