Fizz 5-year anniversary - Receive 5x your data -new offer - is that true or I'm dreaming ?

Options
authorone
authorone Posts: 97 ✭✭
edited October 2023 in My Mobile

Is that only for new members or for existing members, too ? 

Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,110 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Here

(1) An active Fizz account is required. The conditions of the My Rewards program apply.

(2) Any account with at least one active mobile plan with data as of November 1, 2023, inclusively, will receive during the month of November 2023, five (5) My Rewards perks, the amount of each perk corresponding to the number of GB being paid for as part of that mobile plan. Up to a total of ten (10) perks per account. These My Rewards perks will be available for 150 days and must be activated before they expire. Once a perk is activated on your plan, you will have 30 days to use it. My Rewards perks are not redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred. The conditions of the My Rewards program apply.

Answers

• uzedia
    uzedia Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for pointing this out! This is great. I should check that page more often.

• mwong
    mwong Posts: 88 ✭✭
    Options

I'm with 40GB plan. Does this mean I will get 40GB x5 =200GB bonus?

• swatt
    swatt Posts: 3,567 ✭✭
    Options

Read the legal notes : ''Any account with at least one active mobile plan with data as of November 1, 2023, inclusively, will receive during the month of November 2023, five (5) My Rewards perks, the amount of each perk corresponding to the number of GB being paid for as part of that mobile plan. Up to a total of ten (10) perks per account. These My Rewards perks will be available for 150 days and must be activated before they expire. Once a perk is activated on your plan, you will have 30 days to use it. My Rewards perks are not redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred.''

• Code:8CE6H
    Code:8CE6H Posts: 8,180 ✭✭
    Options
  • Jess_i88b6
    edited October 2023
    Options

Be ready for complains

imagine a user with 3 accounts

• first account 1Gb
    • Second account 2 Gb
    • Third account 20 Gb

Now if the algorithm is going to give 5x at the first and second (since is going in order, and you can have 10 perks at most) :( the member will not be happy.

Also "cannot be transferred" please be sure that they can be transfer inside the same account

@Whizz please look on this,

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,540 ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

Indeed. The only workaround I see is to deactivate mobile data for e.g. plan 1 with 1GB for the next month, but it could lead to the current price loss when you want to apply it back.

It seems that these Data Perks will be "applyable" to the different plans inside the same account, but if a user has e.g. 2 separate accounts it will not be possible.

Can I share the free mobile data I receive?

The five (5) My Rewards perks you receive with your free data are yours to enjoy. If you wish to gift mobile data to a fellow Fizz member, it has to be data that comes from your monthly plan.

PS. To be honest, personally I don't know what to do with such amount of data (e.g. 5x20GB) 🙂.

• Jess_i88b6
    Options

The majority of the users with multiple plans in the same account, I believe, that they not follow the forum

Moreover, think if you disable the data plan for that month because you have a lot of data :(, at least they should allow to share the perks inside the same account, and starting giving the perks from the plan with most of the data first. Hopefully they already plan like this or even better than this.

• Claude J. #27154
    Claude J. #27154 Posts: 146 ✭✭
    Options

Will the bonus data count?

• florentdk59
    florentdk59 Posts: 74 ✭✭
    Options

From what the ad is saying, it seems like it's for all members, as long as you were at least already a member with an active sim card by november 1st.

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,540 ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

Any plan with data.

(2) Any account with at least one active mobile plan with data as of November 1, 2023, inclusively, will receive during the month of November 2023, five (5) My Rewards perks, the amount of each perk corresponding to the number of GB being paid for as part of that mobile plan. Up to a total of ten (10) perks per account. These My Rewards perks will be available for 150 days and must be activated before they expire. Once a perk is activated on your plan, you will have 30 days to use it. My Rewards perks are not redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred. The conditions of the My Rewards program apply.

https://fizz.ca/en/promotions

• Code:8CE6H
    Code:8CE6H Posts: 8,180 ✭✭
    Options

Available for 5 months (and 30 days to use each) 👍️

This discussion has been closed.