did anyone else notice recently that wallet doesn’t work anymore?

gamden
gamden Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited September 2023 in Break Room
i used to be able to make calls with funds in my wallet for well over a year now but suddenly got fizz text saying i need an add-on? if that’s the case now it’s disappointing

Comments

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 7,901 ✭✭
    edited August 2023

On August 24 it was a system upgrade. It looks like it affected some stuff.

@Whizz please take a look.

• SilentGuardian
    SilentGuardian Posts: 1 ✭✭
    I've been exchanging messages with support back and forth since August 23rd.

I always had the base package with 0 min / 0 SMS / 0 data and pay per use from the wallet, which has funds and worked before.

They had me do all the troubleshooting steps again and again. Still not resolved.
  • NicolasA
    NicolasA Posts: 27 ✭✭

Saw several posts, yes.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,613 admin

Hello @gamden,

Thank you for describing your situation to us.

In order to help you with the wallet situation, you need to contact us privately so we can troubleshoot the situation and, eventually, if the situation can't be solved through manipulations, we can create a ticket to our technical team in order to solve it.

Please use the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner of the Solution Hub pages. If you have trouble finding it, click on the following link (with an incognito window ctrl+shift+n), and the chat bubble will appear within 15-20 seconds: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do.

We are waiting for you there, rest assured, you will do this in no time.

I hope you have a pleasant day!

-Mihai

This discussion has been closed.