How to upgrade plan and keep introductory pricing

B00kW0RM
B00kW0RM Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited August 2023 in My Mobile

Hello, I came in at the very beginning and my plan is $25/mth with 1 gig. Things have changed and I would like to increase the gigs included in my plan. If I were a new client, the jump from 1 gig to the next level is $2 increase. However, when I looked to increase to the next level, it would be a $7 increase for me.

Is there a way to increase the gigs on my plan for less than a $7 monthly increase?

Thank you for your help.

Answers

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 7,730 ✭✭
    edited August 2023

Unfortunately you can not keep your introductory price.

What you can do is to try to progress and apply GB bonuses in your 3 slots. Maximum you can have 2GB in bonuses (2x500MB +1GB) +1GB of your plan = 3GB.

• B00kW0RM
    B00kW0RM Posts: 9 ✭✭
  • Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 7,730 ✭✭

Maybe the prices will drop in future, but for now it's like this unfortunately.

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 7,399 ✭✭

when you change your plan you pay the price displayed

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,105 admin

Hello @B00kW0RM,

Thank you for describing your request to us.

The prices displayed on our website are not negotiable and they're displayed with the current price to keep up with inflation and continue to invest in our networks. We will always try to lower the prices whenever we have the occasion and we suggest you to keep an eye on our website. Who knows, maybe you will get even a better plan than the one you were thinking of in the near future.

You can change your plan by following these steps: log into your Fizz member account > My Plans > scroll to the plan you wish to change > click on Manage and then Adjust your plan > use the Plan Wizard to adjust the plan as you wish > as you adjust your plan details, you will see your new monthly fee in the box below > when you like what you see, click Save Changes > changes take effect at the start of your next payment cycle.

You can see more information about this topic here: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-mobile-plan.

Also, please note that you will be able to change your plan only according to our plan change policy (it will be effective starting with your next payment cycle > https://fizz.ca/en/plan-change-policy).

I hope you have a pleasant day!

-Mihai

This discussion has been closed.