Account name problem when I log out.

dinoe
dinoe Posts: 30 ✭✭
edited June 2023 in Your Fizz Account

When I log out someone else's name appears in My Account. It does it for me with Firefox and safari even if I clear the cache.

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,652 ✭✭

Hi @dinoe

Another user reported the same thing, did you try to erase the cache and cookie, and/or use the browser in incognito?

• dinoe

Yes I erase the cache and the cookie and I used the browser in incognito mode on firefox and safari. In addition when I disconnect these never the same name that appears instead of mine.

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,652 ✭✭

It seems a problem with Fizz, since you are the only one with this problem

I never had this problem till now

• dinoe

I wrote on the French forum because I saw a user had the same problem and the whizz close that discussion and he close mine too after an answer that did not relate to my problem. Thank you Jess_i88b6 for your answer.

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 7,732 ✭✭
    edited June 2023

Can you paste a screenshot here?

• dinoe

I just discovered when I'm in english on my account I don't have the problem but if I put it in French the problem comes back . I will stay in english .

Andrei_ref_R7VK1 I can't take a screenshot because the other name appears for a second.

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1

Wow, even more interesting. I just tried several times on both forums to test - no issues 🙂.

• dinoe

This is when I change the language at the top right next to my name on the account page .

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,618 ✭✭

I never noticed it honestly... that's crazy! Have a Fizz rep look into this. Better safe than sorry

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 8,053 ✭✭

This is bad, please let us know

• dinoe

Support has opened a ticket, I'm waiting for their return...

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1

Keep us updated how it goes, but I am pretty sure this post will be closed before resolution of your ticket.

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 7,402 ✭✭

have you tried with google, it doesn't do that to me

• Fizznow_ZK7U8
    Fizznow_ZK7U8 Posts: 374 ✭✭

I need report it too. It seems strange but I don't think he/she is hacker🤔

• dinoe

No I haven't tried with Google but last week it does it for me in French or English and I saw it with 2 other people to whom it does it but even if you click on the name that appears it doesn't matter. I think it looks more like a display error and not hacking.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,113 admin

Hello dinoe,
    I'm sorry for the display situation you have encountered.
    We have contacted you via e-mail as we need a few more details regarding this situation.
    I recommend you try recording your screen with a phone and send us the video so we can see how the website responds when you log out.
    Also, we kindly request that you reply to the email we send to you so that we can easily track the information.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    We hope you have a pleasant day!
    -Mihai

• dinoe

Whizz....I already have an open ticket and I already sent you screenshots on June 23....

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,618 ✭✭

I hope they can expedite your ticket at this point...

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,113 admin

Hello @dinoe ,

I tried to verify your file but we haven`t seen anything sent from your side.

Please try to reply again to the e-mail that was sent on the 23rd ( you will also be reached back with a confirmation if the details that you sent are visible ).

If you don`t receive anything back, I suggest reaching our colleagues on Live chat : https://fizz.ca/en/support so you can discuss this situation further with them as they can help to remedy the issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a good one,

-Raul

This discussion has been closed.