Can't delete credit card on my mobile account, So I can't paye due Bill

Options
Frederic C. #9726
Frederic C. #9726 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in About my account

I can't delete the credit card on my account because the Fizz website claims that "the payment method is associated with my Home Internet plan and the plan must be officially closed to delete the card on my mobile account." It says that all five cards are on the account. 

But the problem is that I don't have a Home Internet plan and I never had one with Fizz.

Because of this problem, I can't pay my bill and my account will be suspended tomorrow, May 24.

I have no way to pay my bill.

What is the solution?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,156 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Frederic C. #9726 ,

Sorry to hear about the issue!

Try to reach our customer service on Live chat : https://fizz.ca/en/support as they will need a few extra details to possibly escalate a ticket to address the situation.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good one,
    -Raul 

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,057 ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi @Frederic C. #9726

Did you try to add a new card?

Probably the message is wrong, and it meant that the credit card is associate with your mobile plan.

In order to delete a credit card, you need to add a new one, associate with the account and only after you can delete the older.

To remove the credit card currently associated with your plan, you must first add a new credit card.

• Under My settings > Payment methods, click on Add a new payment method.

To associate a card with a plan.

• Select the plan you wish to associate with a new card.
    • Click on Manage plan > Change my payment method
    • Select the payment method with which you’d like this plan to be associated with.

If you have more than one Fizz plan, you must repeat these steps and associate the desired payment method with each of your plans. 

full guide here: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-update-my-payment-method-or-credit-card-information

• Frederic C. #9726
    Frederic C. #9726 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Thanks, But doesn't work because I can't had a new card . The maximum is five cards. and 3 of the card on my account are expired and cant' delete them.

And all five card are accociated with the "home Internet Plan" I don't have.

?? his there an other way to pay

This discussion has been closed.