Ticket Unresolved / Unable to reactivate an internet plan

Priscilleab1
Priscilleab1 Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Internet

I have a ticket open and only have more 2 days for the issue to be resolved so I can reactivate my current internet plan, otherwise, I'll have to start a new one.

The current query to speak to the technical team or manager has been denied and it seems that the support team via chat is also not able to complete the transaction on their side.

What options do I have when the user interface isn't working, the support interface isn't working, the ticket isn't resolved and there's no way to escalate an issue?

Thank you

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,801 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Priscilleab1,
    I am really sorry for the situation encountered,
    I have verified your account and I can see that a ticket was already escalated for this issue.
    You can see the ticket in your account> Overview section.
    The technical team is working on fixing the issue encountered and as soon as it is fixed, you will be informed via email.
    Thank you for your understanding!
    Have a good day!
    -Eugen 

Answers

• Priscilleab1

I'm trying to pay to reactivate my internet plan but the circle keeps loading and the payment doesn't want to go through. Seems to be an issue with their payment system because when I contact the support via chat, they also have the same issue.

If I don't pay within the next 2 days, my plan will be canceled.

I ticket was open regarding this but no action was taken yet and the support team doesn't know when it will be resolved. I'm just wondering how can a ticket be escalated 🤔

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,942 ✭✭
    edited May 2023

Hi @Priscilleab1

Did you already try with a different browser or with your browser i private mode?

The credit card associated with your plan is still valid?

Here we are users we can try only to guide based on our experience, if the problem is really on the Fizz side, you must wait the answer to your ticket.

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 6,672 ✭✭

when it closes you contact them again to have it reopen

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,942 ✭✭

@Priscilleab1

Did you try to recontact the support and ask to escalate the ticket?

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,312 ✭✭

Another option is to go to Settings -> Contact forms -> Submit a complaint

• Priscilleab1

Thank you ! I have tried another browser and private window but no luck. I've asked to escalate but also no luck. I'll try to submit a complaint :)

This discussion has been closed.