I have been rescheduled twice with no updates and no internet

Options
Jassinth
Jassinth Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Internet

Hi, I had a scheduled installation for May 3rd morning, a videotron gentleman came, looked at the outside wiring and said that this is 2 person job. He re-scheduled it for the next day May 4th from 7:30am to 8:30pm, so I stayed home all day. A new videotron technician came, saw the wiring outside and said this is a 2 person job and left, telling me he will come Monday. I did not get an email confirmation of this and I don't know if I will even get internet by Monday May 8th.

Can someone please help guarantee some type of service?

Thank you,

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,106 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Jassinth,
    I am really sorry for the situation encountered,
    I have verified your account and I can see that the appointment is scheduled correctly for the 8th of May. 
    Also, I can see that you already contacted us in private in regards to this issue.
    Your internet will be installed on Monday, as the last technician said. 
    Here you can see some details in regards to your appointment: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address
    Thank you for your understanding!
    Have a good one!
    -Eugen

Answers

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 6,778 ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options

@Jassinth

How do I manage an appointment for a technician to visit my service address?

Important tips for a tech visit.

To view, change or cancel an appointment

If the appointment is a service call (for repairs)

👉️If the appointment didn’t take place.

If your Home Internet service was diagnosed by our Customer Service team with a malfunction, or you need to add or relocate an outlet, then your appointment is actually a service call. Managing the appointment for a service call is different. Refer to section 3 for more details.

Are you more the visual type? Our pretty video summarizes the content of this FAQ. Grab your coffee, sit back and watch here:

Important tips for a tech visit.
    1. Important tips for a tech visit.
    • Here are a few things to know to make sure the technician’s visit runs as smoothly as possible.
    • On average, a visit lasts less than an hour. You’ll get a better time estimate once the technician is on-site. 
    • Do not expect a call from the technician. He’ll only contact you at the number you provided when you planned your appointment if he plans to arrive before or after the allocated time slot.
    • A person over 18 years old must be present. If not, the technician cannot complete the work, and a new appointment will have to be scheduled.
    • Your equipment should be easily accessible. Move ahead of time any furniture that may complicate things.
    • If you’re the owner of a household pet, please keep it away from the rooms where the technician will be working.
    • If you are a building tenant, have the owner’s written authorization beforehand should the technician need to drill, for example, a hole in an exterior wall. If the building owner is on-site, his verbal agreement will suffice. If you have shared ownership of your property, be familiar with the rules of your association in regard to such matter. The electrical room also needs to be accessible.
    To view, change or cancel an appointment
    1. To view, change or cancel an appointment
    2. Your technician appointments are in your Fizz account. Simply log in and under  My plans > Manage plan > Appointments you’ll be able to view, reschedule or cancel your appointment, even up until the moment when the technician is on route.
    3. You can reschedule your appointment up to three (3) times. After that, your order will be cancelled, and you’ll have to start the process all over.
    5. Good to know: Service calls (for repairs) do not appear in your account. Reach us using the chat bubble to reschedule or cancel a service call
    If the appointment is a service call (for repairs)
    1. A technician is sent to your address for a service call when your Home Internet service was diagnosed with a malfunction. After chatting with our Customer Service team, you’ll receive an email confirming the date and time slot for your appointment. Keep it for future reference because a service call does not appear in your Fizz account.
    2. A service call is free of charge unless you are responsible for the source of the problem. For example, you modified the installation or one of your personal equipment is faulty. Adding or relocating an outlet may also involve fees, depending on the situation. Regardless, the technician will let you know on-site if any fees apply, and these fees will be automatically charged to the payment method associated with your Fizz account.
    3. To modify the date or time of the service call, contact our Customer Service team using the chat bubble.
    If the appointment didn’t take place.
    1. Should the appointment with a technician not happen for whatever reason, check your emails. You’ll receive further instructions and next steps from us, right in your inbox.

sourse https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address

you can also contact the green bubble support at the bottom https://fizz.ca/en/support

ou facebook https://www.facebook.com/fizzca

This discussion has been closed.