Storm damaged our cables - Can't reach anyone at fizz - need a tech to come re-connect our house

Options
Adam A. #3745
Adam A. #3745 Posts: 30 ✭✭
edited April 2023 in Internet

The outdoor coax cable connecting our house to the network was damaged during the storm.

I tried messaging fizz on the chat as well as on messenger, but no one's answering these messages.

I'm not sure what to do. With other companies, there is a phone number to contact in these situations, but Fizz being online only kind of puts us in a bind. Cell phone coverage isn't working in our area, so I've had to drive to another part of the city to be able to connect to the internet to send these messages.

Can someone at Fizz please help?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,266 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Adam A. #3745,

Thank you for being part of the Fizz community.
    I verified your account and I was you contacted us in private already. 
    Considering you have a moving order set, a technician will visit you in the timeframe you selected in the order. You can verify it from your Fizz account at: My plans -> Manage plan -> Appointments. We will contact them to make sure they will fix everything and we will keep you informed.
    If you have any other questions, you can contact us anytime in private again from this link: https://fizz.ca/en/support
    I am counting on your understanding and I wish you a good night,
    -Georgian

Answers

This discussion has been closed.