iPhone “call failed” immediately to Fizz client in USA

Sugarkryptonite
Sugarkryptonite Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited March 2023 in My Mobile

Hi guys

New to Fizz. Have the Canada + USA plan. I am currently in Quebec trying to call a contact who is currently in the USA also with the same Fizz plan as me. As soon as I try to call them on my phone I get “call failed”, and call ends right away, or the call lasts about 3 seconds and then says "your call cannot be completed at this time".

The person currently in the USA has been receiving calls from other Montrealer's on different carriers without problem. Seems it is only a Fizz to Fizz problem?

I can make other calls locally and have been doing it all day. Had this problem multiple times since I started with Fizz last week. Phone is an iPhone XS Max VoLTE capable and using the “automatic” network setting which defaults to Fizz. I even just tried calling local businesses around the area where my contact is and they complete without a problem.

Anyone had this trouble before? Very annoying.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello there Sugarkryptonite. 

Sorry to hear about your situation with the call. I'd like to invite you to our Customer Support live chat room so that we may discuss about this issue you are having. 
     To reach out to us, go to our Support page while being logged and click on the green button that is on the lower right corner of the page. It will appear after a few seconds and after you click it, click on the last option on the bottom. An agent will be with you as soon as possible or you can click on the Messenger icon which will open a chat with us there. The Messenger chat isn't like our own as in there may be a waiting time between messages.

Support Page: https://fizz.ca/en/support

Have a good one!
    -Paul 🖖

Answers

This discussion has been closed.