When will they install?

Options
Chickencoop
Chickencoop Posts: 60 ✭✭
edited March 2023 in Internet

I have booked for my router to be installed today, but the time sayd from 7am to 8pm. I understand that they can not say a specific time, but is there a way to find out at least more precisely when they will come. Staying home all day is a pain

Best Answers

• Chickencoop
    Answer ✓
    Options

And so far they are not responding in the chat. I'm in quebec by the way. Not sure if that makes a difference

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,037 ✭✭
    edited February 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Chickencoop

Usually they will call you 30 minutes before coming, today with the weather condiction, the tech will have a lot of problems :(

You can chat in direct

• Sign into your account

• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode

• Choose the option 💬 chat

• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Or by private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,449 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

I remember I didn't receive any call for my installation. So be patient.

Answers

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Options

he called when he takes off to come

• Derr
    Derr Posts: 5,448 ✭✭
    Options

@Chickencoop you are in Quebec City??

• CJ Ref Code B43SA
    CJ Ref Code B43SA Posts: 288 ✭✭
    Options

I also didn't receive a call and had the whole day booked, it's the option you get when you can't book day in advance. Just have to be patient and deal with it, they do their best.

• Vasiok
    Vasiok Posts: 1,337 ✭✭
    Options

Before they use to vall you like 30 minutes before arriving to your place. Now, unfortunately, it seems that they don't do it anymore. So you just need to be patient and wait.

• Derr
    Options

Yeah, I guess

• Chickencoop
    Options

Thanks everyone. Apparently in quebec they don't really call. Someone came just randomly and called the doorbell. If is kind of sucky that they can't tell you even if it will be first or second half of the day, but it's done now

• Vasiok
    Vasiok Posts: 1,337 ✭✭
    Options
  • Derr
    Options

At least it’s done! Good for you!

This discussion has been closed.