How do you see the exact amount of minutes left, like for data?

aype
aype Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited February 2023 in About my account

Hello,

The minutes left slider only shows the amount of minutes I have paid for, not the exact amount of minutes left. This is really annoying as you can only guess based on the position of the slider.

Where can you see the exact amount?

Thank you

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello aype,

Thank you for being part of the Fizz community!
    Rest assured that once the technical team will come back to us with the display issue resolved, we will inform you via email.
    In the meantime if you have any other questions, you can contact us anytime in private from this link: https://fizz.ca/en/support , as we are online 24/7.

I am counting on your understanding and I wish you a great day,
    -Georgian

Answers

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,645 ✭✭

Hi

Maybe Fizz customer service can tell you that

You can contact Fizz customer service for help by opening this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-make-sure-my-mobile-service-working-properly and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble, then click on it to start your chat session with Fizz customer service.

You can also do it on Facebook: https://facebook.com/fizzca

-By private message on Twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca

-Whatsapp : (438) 393-5814

Chatting is the only fast and efficient method because you interact directly with customer service

Have a nice day

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,318 ✭✭

Difficult to say, I think the majority of users have unlimited minutes. But I guess it should be similar to the data usage, not sure though.

• Vasiok
    Vasiok Posts: 1,337 ✭✭

Sorry can help you with this question, as i always had unlimited minutes. Like others mentioned before, probably you should contact customer service and they will provide you more information.

• Vanni
    Vanni Posts: 27 ✭✭

I have the exact same question. If someone asks customer service and finds out, please post it here.

• aype
    aype Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited February 2023

Hello again,

Thanks @Fling I have contacted the team this way. The agent said I should see the remaining amount so he opened a ticket. But I believe this might be BS as none of my friends on Fizz see the remaining minutes either. I will let you know @Vanni

For the others, unlimited minutes is 7$, but I prefer choosing the 60min for $3 option since I very rarely phone.

Thanks

• Vanni
    Vanni Posts: 27 ✭✭

I have contacted Customer Service about this, and they told me it is a display issue. We are supposed to see the number of minutes left in our add-ons, exactly the same way it happens for data.

They have opened a ticket, and we all know what that means... Hopefully, they will fix this, but in the meantime, we will have to "fly blind", or at most following a very rudimentary map.

It would also make sense for the display to show the number of days left on the add-on, which is valid until the end of the billing cycle following the one during which it was purchased.

• sasadrine
    sasadrine Posts: 57 ✭✭

Fizz often has display issues; have raised many tickets for this.

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,645 ✭✭

@aype

I hope they will not give a answer like they gave me about the points in my account on my IPhone.

We can't see our accumulated points in our account and that's normal for them !

If you want to see how many points you have in your account you have to go and see it on a computer. I have nothing but an iPhone. There are thousands of Fizz cell phone users who cannot see their points on their phones. Well done Fizz !

Plus I tried to get told they'll fix it soon but the only answer I got after asking the same question in a lot of different way was that I could see my points on a computer. 

Everything is fine you can see your points on a computer, you don't have one ... well buy one !

I don't wish you an answer like this.

Good luck

This discussion has been closed.