How long does it really take to deliver a phone?

Andresmej
Andresmej Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited February 2023 in Phones

I ordered a Pixel 7 phone on January 21 and to this day I have not received the phone, I don't know when it will arrive and no one gives me a concrete answer. My complaint is mainly the non-response from fizz, I contacted and the agents told me that they opened a ticket, which also does not work at all, because it only has opening information, it does not say anything. I contacted again, to cancel the purchase and the answer was that the ticket was already open, that I had to wait for the answer to the ticket and that I couldn't cancel because several days had already passed...

The publicity they maintain is that deliveries are from 2 to 5 business days, but it is nothing more than a lie to attract buyers.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello there! 

Rest assured that we have raised the issue with the technical team every time someone has reached out to us in regards to their deliveries not progressing from the time they ordered their devices. 
    They are working on solving said tickets as we speak and we will reach out to you and everyone else that has been impacted by this situation. 

Have a good one!
    -Paul 🖖

Answers

This discussion has been closed.