How long does it take to get the tracking information on Pixel 6A?

MithinC
MithinC Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited January 2023 in Phones

I order a new pixel 6a last week and still haven't received any tracking information yet. It just says "Order confirmed". I opened a ticket today and it still in "In Progress". There is no movement or anything. How long does it take to ship out the phones in Montreal via Fizz? Any recent experience?

Looking forward to hear the responses. Thanks.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,801 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello there MithinC 

I see that you have contacted us through our live chat and my colleague who you discussed this about has raised a ticket then sent it to the technical team. Rest assured that they will respond as soon as possible for you and Janguychan. 

We'll contact both of you through the email address registered on your accounts once we receive a reply from them. 

Have a good one!
    -Paul 🖖

Answers

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,313 ✭✭

Back in November I ordered a phone on Thursday and got it delivered on Tuesday (~3 business days). But for sure it's case by case situation.

You can always check the progress in Settings -> Order history

• MithinC

Thanks @Andrei_ref_R7VK1 for your response.

I placed the order on Thursday and estimated delivery was showed 23-01-2023 (which was yesterday). The funny thing is its still shows yesterday's date and status is in Order confirmed and Tracking number: to come.

Nothing further as of now.

• Janguychan
    Janguychan Posts: 5 ✭✭

I'm in the same situation my friend..

6a ordered Jan-16 and still at ''order confirmed'' status..opened ticket and chatted on livechat but they don't have any answers..

Really frustrating and I hope Fizz will speed up the process and do a commercial gesture..

• MithinC

Really? When did you open the ticket with Fizz? Its been more than a week right?

Please let me know once you have any updates

This discussion has been closed.