Happy New Year 2023!

Fizzy
Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

To all community members, employees, friends and family,

Wishing everyone the best for the new year with lots of health and happiness!

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

Also remember to jump on these great promos while you can (for a limited time) while they last:

👉️ 50 GB Mobile plan for $45.

👉️ 200 / 30 Mbps unlimited internet for $53, all included.

👉️ $100 referral bonus (instead of the usual $25).

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,314 ✭✭

Happy New Year!!!

• MGbouchard
    MGbouchard Posts: 249 ✭✭

Happy new year

• Gabriel1
    Gabriel1 Posts: 50 ✭✭

Bonne année à la communauté Fizz!

• Miller
    Miller Posts: 1 ✭✭

I clicked to change plans and sign up for the internet deal 200/30 for 53$ at the beginning of January but my update will no go through until the start of my next billing cycle ( which I understand). I went to check today and noticed that deal is no longer available so I decided to check "My Plan" under adjust my plan and noticed that it will start charging me 65$ per month instead of the 53$ that I signed up for. The page has a "Changes are already in the works: your new plan comes into effect...". Is that just because if I decide to change it today, thats what the price will be or will I actually be charged 65$ per month instead of the 53$ that I changed for?

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,803 admin

Hello Miller,
    I hope you are doing well. 

I just verified your account and I noticed the price you mentioned. I also verified your order and saw that the price was registered correctly, as $53 plus taxes. In this case, you could contact our customer service to open up a ticket to our technical team so they can verify the situation. Here is an FAQ on how to do that https://fizz.ca/en/support

We are looking forward to chatting with you. 
    Have a good one!
    -Sergiu

• maxs
    maxs Posts: 17 ✭✭

50GB plan for $45 total BS!!

Tried to change my plan well in advance and received a bait and switch message telling me I can only change my plan AFTER my plan renews for this month on the 15th.

Not to mention have an open ticket regarding missing data issue on my account for 2 weeks. Is this the type of non existent customer tech support one can expect to have on here?

Seriously thinking of ditching this service and going with another provider that actually does offer REAL CUSTOMER TECH SUPPORT, nor just ignore their paying customer's issues. I guess in the end, you pay for what you get, cheap price = cheap or in my case non existent customer support.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,803 admin

Hello maxs,
    I hope this message finds you well. 

I'm sorry to hear that you could not take advantage of some of our promotions, however, it may have been the case that when you tried to place the plan change order you were in the last 4.5 days before your payment cycle was renewed. Here is an FAQ with the plan change policy, where you can see the requirements for a plan change https://fizz.ca/en/plan-change-policy
    I also provided you with a response on the situation with your ticket on your other post, and you can always check it out and reach out to us in private if you need more details. 

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu

• Pete
    Pete Posts: 219 ✭✭

Happy new year