How is Samsung A03s working with Android 13 ?

magic_channel
magic_channel Posts: 107 ✭✭
edited September 2023 in Break Room

Before I'm doing the upgrade I'm wondering how it works with new Android 13.

Thanks,

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,946 ✭✭

Hi @magic_channel

I have an other phone with android 13 and I don't have any issue

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,314 ✭✭
    edited December 2022

Is Android 13 already available for your A03s? I checked my wife's phone and it's not yet available.

• EtienneB
    EtienneB Posts: 217 ✭✭

l est difficile de dire exactement comment le Samsung A03s fonctionnera avec Android 13 car cela dépendra de la version spécifique du téléphone et de la manière dont Samsung et ses partenaires ont adapté Android 13 pour fonctionner sur ce modèle. Il est possible que des améliorations de performance et de fonctionnalités soient apportées avec la mise à niveau, mais il est également possible qu’il y ait des bugs ou des problèmes de compatibilité avec certaines applications. Il est donc important de vérifier les notes de version et les commentaires des utilisateurs avant de mettre à niveau, et de signaler tout problème rencontré à Samsung pour une résolution.

• Referral_code_UKS6U
    Referral_code_UKS6U Posts: 452 ✭✭

I have an A03s bought through Fizz, and there is no update to Android 13 available yet.

That said, I am confident it will run smoothly once we finally get the update.

• Pete
    Pete Posts: 219 ✭✭

It works smooth

• mobileinfo
    mobileinfo Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Samsung Galaxy A03s is reportedly getting the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 update months before its planned schedule. The budget smartphone from Samsung was launched with One UI Core, a lighter version of the company's interface for its Android phones. Now the handset is getting updated to the latest version of Android, along with the company's One UI 5.0 skin on top. The Android 13 update is currently rolling out in only some European countries and is expected to be rolled out to other parts of the world soon.
  • mobileinfo
    mobileinfo Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Samsung Galaxy A03s is reportedly getting the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 update months before its planned schedule. The budget smartphone from Samsung was launched with One UI Core, a lighter version of the company's interface for its Android phones. Now the handset is getting updated to the latest version of Android, along with the company's One UI 5.0 skin on top. The Android 13 update is currently rolling out in only some European countries and is expected to be rolled out to other parts of the world soon.
  • Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,314 ✭✭

It works good, but the internal memory is not enough. You need to buy an external SD card.

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,946 ✭✭

Hopefully @Whizz will close this post after 9 months

This discussion has been closed.