All my devices are connected to the wifi but can’t get internet access

FrancineBlais
FrancineBlais Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited January 2023 in Internet

The modem is brand new, was installed today but except for one device, I can’t get internet access

I did everything on Fizz website, and now after the factory reset it’s even worse as the only device that had internet access now can’t access internet…

And I can’t manage to have someone from Fizz support team to even talk to me after now 2h30, I contacted them with the chatbot, IMessage and Messenger and nothing, can someone tell me either how to solve the problem or even just how to get in touch with the Fizz support team?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,786 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello FrancineBlais,
    Thank you for reaching out. 

I'm sorry to hear that you experience some issues with the internet connection. I noticed that you mentioned that you factory reset the modem. In this case, please make sure to configure the modem through Easy Connect, in order to receive an internet connection. Here is an FAQ you can access to find more information https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-install-my-wi-fi-modem, starting with step 4. If the issue persists after configuring the modem, please feel free to reach out to us in private and we will do our best to help you out. Here is an FAQ on how to contact us https://fizz.ca/en/support#gsc.tab=0

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu

Answers

• Junius99
    Junius99 Posts: 4 ✭✭

Hi, what are the modem lights status? Do you have upstream, down stream and online status lights on?

• FrancineBlais
    FrancineBlais Posts: 4 ✭✭

Every light was exactly like in the document Fizz gave us with the modem

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,942 ✭✭

Hi @FrancineBlais

Can you take a photo of your modem?

Remember that the modem must be on at least for 10 minutes before try to connect any device, the first tie or after un reset

This discussion has been closed.