CANNOT CLICK ON: Manage my phone/Return my phone because it still says "ON ROUTE"

Options
kgagnon
kgagnon Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited January 2023 in Phones

Hello. I'm really stuck here, need some help.

2022-11-21 - I purchased an iphone 13 from the fizz website.

2022-11-25 - I receive my iPhone, don't like it so now I want to return it.

(KEEP IN MIND I'M STILL WITHIN 15 DAYS)

I got to My phones BUT CANNOT CLICK ON: Manage my phone/Return my phone because it still says "ON ROUTE" - but I already received my phone.

2022-11-29 I contact support. They open a ticket to try to resolve this.

2022-12-29 - ONE MONTH LATER. And it still says "ON ROUTE", ticket hasn't been resolved. I still can't click on "return my phone"

I'm furious. This is unacceptable and incredibly unprofessional to not let customers return their phones because of an error on THEIR system.

I've tried contacting them numerous times, 3 times total but each time the customer rep says to wait till the ticket get resolved. it's been a month and nothing is moving!

Please help.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,105 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @kgagnon ,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry for this situation ad I can assure you that we are doing our best to solve this situation as soon as possible. I can see that you were in contact with us in private recently, on the 1st of January, and I would kindly ask you to keep the conversation there, just to have more visibility and to not lose key details for this situation. Here is a link you can use to contact us.

Have a good one!

-Sergiu

Answers

• Blackairforceenergy
    Options

Welcome to fizz, where everything is perfect until you have a problem or you need to interact with customer service

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,037 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @kgagnon

You should contact the support here we are users

You can chat in direct

• Sign into your account

• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode

• Choose the option 💬 chat

• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Other means of contact

• Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814

• By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

• Gabriel1
    Gabriel1 Posts: 50 ✭✭
    Options

Time us money me disais un ami, sois patient, le service à la clientèle va t'aider!

This discussion has been closed.