Change of internet speed - will $2 upgrades remain ?

Emporium
Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
edited December 2022 in About my account

Right now I have the 120/20 Internet plan from old $50/m promo. I also have 3x $2 upgrades, brining the cost to $44+tx/m.

If I upgrade speed to the 200/30 which is now only $53, will my 3x $2 upgrades remain ? So will my final cost be $53 - $6 = $47+tx ? Or will the 3x $2 upgrade no longer apply ?

Pretty sure they will stay active, but just trying to get a confirmation. @Whizz can maybe chime in here ?

Thanks.

Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,946 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

@Emporium

Everytime I adapted my plan, I always had by bonus applied automatically. Why do you think that they will not apply?

Answers

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    edited December 2022

@Jessy_ref_i88b6 That is what I thought, however I just wanted to make sure since I have never made any changes to my plan.

I know the change will not be applied till the next billing cycle, but was just curious to make sure I don't lose the bonuses.

Thnx

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,314 ✭✭

Yes, your rewards will remain intact.

• CJ Ref Code B43SA
    CJ Ref Code B43SA Posts: 288 ✭✭

Your rewards are due to your level, they are tied to your accounts, so as long as you have an active plan, you can apply your bonuses.

• Fei
    Fei Posts: 11 ✭✭

Thx for the info guys. I'm about to change my plan too to the new 200mbps plan deal and I had this same question and was wondering if the upgrades would somehow no longer apply. I've never changed my plan either. Glad to hear that the discount upgrades will stay.

• Sensei007
    Sensei007 Posts: 42 ✭✭

Nice question and answers. Was wondering the same. So I guess it would be a good decision to secure the 200mb at that price. My 51$ for 120mb was also a promo.

• Fizz4Life
    Fizz4Life Posts: 2 ✭✭

I've done it and my rewards stayed intact.

This discussion has been closed.