Why is my payment not working

Kristin G.
Kristin G. Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited November 2022 in Internet

My credit card is working but there seems to be an issue passing the payment. How can i resolve the issue i only have the one card.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @Kristin G.,

I hope this message finds you well.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with your payment method. As @Jessy_ref_i88b6 mentioned, the address declared at your bank is very important. Please make sure that the address is updated at the bank, and you can also try to update your payment method by going to My settings > Payment methods Add a new payment method. Here is an FAQ with more information on this topic https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-update-my-payment-method-or-credit-card-information. If the issue persists, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team, and we will do our best to help you out. Here is a link on how to contact us.

Have a good one!

-Sergiu

Answers

• Disappointed
    Disappointed Posts: 9 ✭✭

I'm having the same problem. It's not with your banking though it's Fizz that has the issue on there end. I used 3 cards and it wouldn't accept either of them. Now I'm waiting to talk to an agent after almost an hour of waiting. FIZZ is one of the worst services I've ever had to deal with using. Can't wait to move so I can abandon them just like they do to there customers in need of help

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,944 ✭✭
    edited November 2022

Hi @Kristin G. and @Disappointed

It can be multiple factors. If you added a new card, you should be sure that the address associated to the credit card, for example, If the address and postal code that you associate to your payment method are not identical to that declared to your bank for that card, you won’t be able to add this payment method.

@Kristin G. some users reported being able to use vanilla prepaid credit card, bought from Jean Coutu Parmacy for example.

If you add a new credit card, please try to use your browser in private mode or clear the cache, Fizz is constantly updating their site, and sometimes the information stored in the cache can make some problems.

But for this kind of problem your best option is to contact the support, and if you have a fast reply, please consider using the chat.

ps Sorry but we are users here and we can gives you only suggestions

You can chat in direct

• Sign into your account

• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode

• Choose the option 💬 chat

• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

This discussion has been closed.