Technician missed appointment

VianneyP
VianneyP Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited November 2022 in Internet

Technician was supposed to come betweeen 12 and 5.00pm. He left me note at 11.50 but I was there.

Please help urgently to reschedule appointment tomorrow of help me to set up on my own. Box is already installed and I get a signal but it not working. I cznnot afford to wait another week to get it fixed. Urgent help needed!!!

Answers

• Mataze
    Mataze Posts: 2,070 ✭✭

Hi @VianneyP

Sorry to hear, it is possible that the technician who had an appointment with you was unable to show up due to complications with the previous installation.

You can reschedule another appointment yourself from the account by going to My plans → Manage my plan → Appointments. Once 24 hours have passed since the appointment's due date, the Reschedule button will appear there. You can then choose a new date and time that works best for you

PS. You can reschedule only 24h after the missing appointment

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address

• VianneyP
    VianneyP Posts: 2 ✭✭

Unacceptable ! It is not my fault and I urgently need internet as I am working from home. If you cannot find a satisfactory solution by tomorrow, I will simply cancel my subscription. Your customer service is the worst!!

• Mario_FQDZA
    Mario_FQDZA Posts: 3,149 ✭✭
    edited November 2022

@VianneyP I understand your frustration but remember that we are all users here, not Fizz employees. Fizz does not monitor this thread.

"Mataze" gave you the right answer. :)

Try to think about it with a cool head; it will take much longer if you cancel and schedule an appointment somewhere else.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,069 admin
    edited November 2022

Hello @VianneyP

I am sorry to hear about the situation encountered.

I kindly invite you to contact us using this link https://fizz.ca/en/support and we will find a solution together.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

-Florin

This discussion has been closed.