Refund payments

Options
Frank23
Frank23 Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in My Mobile

Hi , one payments pass on my accounts last Friday September 23 and no one came to my house to installed my modem and internet service and i did not get refunds im starting to get piss off . I can’t reacg no one phone number is not on service to join you ….

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,116 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Frank23,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    I can see that order was canceled and a refund of $45.99 was made.
    Please verify your bank account.
    If the refund was not received, please reach our support team directly to have this verified.  
    Regarding our support, please make sure you are logged into your account, and after that open an FAQ like this one for example https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services .
    You can reach us from the green bubble in the bottom right-hand corner of the FAQ.

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

Answers

• Alexsolo
    Alexsolo Posts: 708 ✭✭
    Options

How do I manage an appointment for a technician to visit my service address? | Fizz

To view, change or cancel an appointment

To view, change or cancel an appointment

Your technician appointments are in your Fizz account. Simply log in and under  My plans > Manage plan > Appointments you’ll be able to view, reschedule or cancel your appointment, even up until the moment when the technician is on route.

You can reschedule your appointment up to three (3) times. After that, your order will be cancelled, and you’ll have to start the process all over.

Good to know: Service calls (for repairs) do not appear in your account. Reach us using the chat bubble to reschedule or cancel a service call
    If the appointment didn’t take place.

Should the appointment with a technician not happen for whatever reason, check your emails. You’ll receive further instructions and next steps from us, right in your inbox.

This discussion has been closed.