JUST DOWNLOADED ALL MY PLAYLISTS ON LTE (10GB)

macsimore
macsimore Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited February 21 in Data Gifting

Hello,

My month just started and as I re-subscribed to apple music this morning it downloaded all my music back... ON THE LTE...

So now i'm screwed... Fizz are selling their data kind of overpriced so I was wondering if someone would have the decency to help a bud out a bit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Well i'm throwing this in the air, one can only hope !

Thank you all 😊

I've attached some pictures for the non believers.

Comments

• TopFizz
    TopFizz Posts: 88 ✭✭

lol I'm sorry to hear about your missadventure. Plenty of people are here to help! We just need your referal code to get started :)

• macsimore

Hey I'm sorry i did not know i'm new here aha here it is :

J8LDV

πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

• AlainC
    AlainC Posts: 2 ✭✭

Heck, I feel for you.

This is why I always double check for Wi-Fi connectivity before big downloads 😱. But errors happen!

Best of luck with your search.

• RobC
    RobC Posts: 25 ✭✭

I know the feeling. My computer once downloaded a bunch of updates while connected to my cell phone hotspot. That was not a fun month!

I've sent 1GB your way. It's not a lot, but at least it's something! Hopefullly someone else can help out more.

• macsimore

Brother you just made my day ! Aha, I truly appreciate your concern on there and I wish you have a wonderful evening ! It’ll certainly help ! God bless your soulπŸ‘Ό

• macsimore

Thank you Suzane !!!

Not sure where you at, but just received this so thanks if you see the message :)

I wish you a wonderful day Mme !!!

• Sue333
    Sue333 Posts: 8 ✭✭

My pleasure and have a nice day!

This discussion has been closed.