Cancel travel-add on

LadyMrsT2007
LadyMrsT2007 Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in My Mobile

HI there, how do I cancel a travel add-on? I wont be going back to Argentina any time soon (not that it wasnt awesome!) so would like to remove this from my plan. Thank you!

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello LadyMrsT2007,
    I hope this message finds you well.

I'm glad to hear that you had a good time travelling and you managed to take advantage of our travel Add-ons. I just verified your account and I noticed that the Travel Add-on of Data for Argentina is mostly used, therefore, it cannot be cancelled and refunded. You have the opportunity to receive a refund for one Add-on per account, only if it was not used, so it will not be applicable in this case, however, as Alexsolo  mentioned, it can still be used in some other countries if you have the opportunity to travel again before it expires. 

Thank you for your kind understanding.
    Have a good one!
    -Sergiu

Answers

• M T. #12340
    M T. #12340 Posts: 577 ✭✭

Unfortunately you can not cancel a add-on.

• Alexsolo
    Alexsolo Posts: 708 ✭✭

You cannot remove it, however you will be able to use this in the following countries:

Zone: Latin America

This zone include all countries listed below:

ANTIGUA & BARBUDA,ARGENTINA,ARUBA,BAHAMAS,BARBADOS,BELIZE,BERMUDA,BRAZIL,BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS,DOMINICA,DOMINICAN REPUBLIC,ECUADOR,EL SALVADOR,FALKLAND ISLANDS,GRENADA,GUATEMALA,GUYANA,HAITI,NETHERLANDS ANTILLES,HONDURAS,CAYMAN ISLANDS,COLOMBIA,COSTA RICA,CUBA,MEXICO,MONTSERRAT,NICARAGUA,PANAMA,PARAGUAY,PERU,PUERTO RICO,SURINAME,CHILE,TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO,TURKS & CAICOS ISLANDS,URUGUAY,FRENCH GUIANA,GUADELOUPE,MARTINIQUE,SAINT LUCIA,SAINT KITTS & NEVIS,SAINT VINCENT & THE GRENADINES

This discussion has been closed.