1 month free perk

Options
TC_S4
TC_S4 Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in My Mobile

I got a 1 month cell free on my next cycle bill. The question is: the 1 month free has to be identical to the plan I currently have or I can upgrade my plan to the max take full advantage of the 1 month free perk?if yes, can the following month switch back to my regular plan?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello TC_S4,
    I hope this message finds you well.

This is a very good idea for you in order to fully benefit from the gifts Fizz offers, and it should be working. If you place a plan change, the payment should be updated, and the perk should be applied on the updated invoice. However, if you encounter any issues during this process, please feel free to reach out to us, and we will investigate the situation and help you out 😊.

You can find more information on how to contact us on this webpage https://fizz.ca/en/support#gsc.tab=0.
    Cheers!
    -Sergiu

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,039 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @TC_S4

I didn't know about that kind of perks, for the DATA the perks has a validity of 30 days from the days you apply it. I believe it will be the same

• TC_S4
    TC_S4 Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Options

Yes, I believed when you combine your home internet and cell phone plan it give you a perk for the cell phone plan as a welcome bonus. Normally it’s 35$ credit on your second cell phone bill. But this time it’s a one month free instead. So currently have 15gb plan, if next month os free, just wandering if I can switch to 30gb data plan to take avantage of the perk and switch back to 15gb on the 3rd bill???

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,039 ✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hi @TC_S4

Yes you can, be aware that every time you change your plan, you will pay the actual price, can be lower or higher or the same.

Why you want to switch to 30Gb? If you have a perks, you want to decrease your plan. Also remember about the data rollover

This discussion has been closed.