Unable to log in the Fizz app. How do I reset my password?

Samuel B. 75569
Samuel B. 75569 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in Internet

We have been with Fizz for a year. Everything was well, until now. Our internet is slower than before, without any changes to our usage (no new devices, etc.). I wanted to log in the Fizz app to see the devices connected, but it tells me the password I enter is wrong.

Is there a way to reset the password for the application?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,802 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello hello Samuel B. 75569 

Sorry to hear about the conundrum you are currently in. There are a few things that can be done in order to check the Wi-Fi password.

One is to share the password from another device that you used the Wi-Fi App on: 
    -Take this other device, and open the Fizz Wi-Fi app.
    -On top of the screen, click on Show Wi-Fi password.
    -
    You’ll see the name of your network, and you’ll be able to share its password several ways.

Another is with a computer: 
    -Make sure you're connected to your Wi-Fi Network.
    -Open the list of available Wi-Fi networks.
    -Select Network and Internet Settings.
    -
    Click on Network and Sharing Center.
    -
    Select the Internet connection named as your Wi-Fi network.
    -Select Wireless Properties.
    -
    On the Security tab, click to show the characters

There are other methods that can be found here: How can I recover my Wi-Fi password? | Fizz
    Make sure to try them all and if all else fails, contact our customer support service. 

To do so make sure that you are signed into your Fizz account and access one of the FAQ pages we have, like the one above, to have the small green circle appear on the lower right corner of the page. Click it and the last option on the bottom will send you to our chat rooms. 

Have a good one!
    -Paul

Answers

This discussion has been closed.