My service is down

Options
Kaleb
Kaleb Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in My Mobile

The service on my cell phone is not working it is saying I don't have a plan yet I do and it's all paid for was working fine yesterday and site says down for maintenance what do I do? Literally losing money not being able to use my phone right now.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,148 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Kaleb ,

I am sorry for the situation encountered,

There was a short interruption of mobile service this morning (calls and SMS) for some Fizz customers, however, the service is now re-established.

Apologies for not updating the status of services.

Thank you for your understanding!

Have a good one!

-Eugen

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,054 ✭✭
    Options

Same here :(

• Gabriel F. 1885
    Options

Same thing for us, 3 devices no one can call.

• Alexandre P. 3879
    Options

Same here, I can no do local call, I have a message : Your plan is not allowed to connect this call. Please connect to adjust it

• Aether
    Aether Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Options

Likewise. Can’t do outgoing calls.

• Aether
    Aether Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Options

Seems like it’s fixed, but still, even a minute of downtime can ruin things.

• redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Options

Same here. Now that their website is no longer "under maintenance", I reached out to them and their unacceptable answer was: "I am truly sorry for the situation encountered, however I would kindly advise you to reach out to us a bit later as we are encounterig a situation with our system and we are unable to make any verifications for the moment." I have to reach out to them again in 4 hours...

• Sylvain C. #37892
    Options

Same here! 4 devices

• Blssdmf
    Blssdmf Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

Same here, was working fine last night. I need my phone for work.

This discussion has been closed.