Inviting a family member

Silvette
Silvette Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in About my account

I invited my daughter to my plan. After several attempts to sign in she was finally able to accept the invite and ordered a sim card. Neither of us received a confirmed email nor was there an option to choose for which phone or choose a phone number.

Can you help? Many thanks

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,801 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Silvette,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    Most likely the code was applied automatically if she subscribe using your invitation.
    You should be able to verify if the code was applied from My settings > referral bonuses. 
    Please contact our support team directly and we will investigate this further.

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

Answers

• Olic
    Olic Posts: 819 ✭✭
    edited September 2022

It is at the time of activation of the plan, in the summary that she must put your reference code.

Number 3 in that FAQ :

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-invite-friends-to-join-fizz

• Silvette

There was no option to put in my reference code. After she accepted the invite she had to fill in her details but it didn't go further. After several attempts it said that there are technical issues on the fizz page.

However once she was able to order a SIM card (we are not sure anymore how and where as we tried so many times with re-inviting etc.) but there was no confirmation email.

• Silvette

I need to know if something went through there or not, if I should try again or wait and see?

This discussion has been closed.