my phone is declared not allowed

Hello, I do not have service on my phone and my phone was declared not allowed by your service provider. I need to fix this issue please as soon as possible. please help

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,809 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @TamarToutounjian ,

Sorry to hear about the situation encountered.

I verified your phone`s IMEI and it looks like it`s not blacklisted.

Try to test the Fizz Sim card in another phone and check if the issue persists.

If it doesn't, I suggest you check with a local repair shop as the phone might be network locked in this case.

To reach our colleagues on live chat or on other social media, follow these details : https://fizz.ca/en/support 

Be sure that you are logged to your Fizz account before accessing this link and that you start browsing the FAQ`s so the chat bubble appears at the bottom of the page.

Have a good one,

-Raul

Answers

• Olic
    Olic Posts: 819 ✭✭
    edited September 2022

Hi,

I'm sorry, but it seems that your phone has been reported lost or stolen. If it's the case (and it is!), you will not be able to use it...

This list is used by all service provider in Canada.

You will have to communicate with the provider that put your phone on that list and prove that is really your phone...

• MtlSoul2k21
    MtlSoul2k21 Posts: 10 ✭✭

I sure hope it works out for you

• Hi, How can i communicate with fizz since they don't have a call center ??

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    edited September 2022

IF you purchased your phone through Fizz, then you should contact Fizz. IF you purchased your phone elsewhere, there is not much Fizz can do. You will need to contact whoever sold you the phone to see why it is listed as "stolen".

This is one of the biggest concern if you buy used phone, especially of places like FB marketplace, Kijiji, etc.. Scammers sell the phone, and then make an insurance claim as if it was stolen to collect the insurance money again :(

Hope it was just a mistake, but my experience has been that it is NOT easy to get a phone removed from that list.

Fizz Customer service agents are only available online. Here we are all end users like you.

• Sign into your account
    • Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
    • Go to bottom of page and Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '?' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
    • Choose the option 💬 chat
    • If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

PS: For me the only combination that works for CHAT, is Firefox, in a private window, and only when in the French language..

Other means of contact

GOOD LUCK.