How do I contact the technician

Johnny_Z
Johnny_Z Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in My Mobile

I just moved to Montreal from Toronto, and I chose Fizz, hoping it'd do better than Rogers or whatever. I wanted to have my wifi set up by a technician, and that's why I paid for VIP installation.

However , Fizz told me that the technician would arrive between 7:30 am and 8:30 pm. Yes, they gave me a 13 hour window as if I have nothing to do other than waiting at home.

How do I contact the technician directly?

Cheers

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,378 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Johnny_Z  ,

Thank you for being part of the Fizz community!

Following the verifications in your account I see that the connection was installed on September 2.
    You can contact us in private anytime, following the steps from this link: https://fizz.ca/en/support .We are online 24/7.

I am counting on your understanding and I wish you a great day,
    -Georgian

Answers

• Olic
    Olic Posts: 822 ✭✭
    edited September 2022

When you select a time slot for the appointment, there are full days and AM / PM / Evening periods. A shorter period should have been chosen. But, sometimes, to have a shorter period, you have to wait longer.

As for reaching the technician, it is not possible.

Also, Fizz's customer service is more limited than Rogers. The price is lower too.

Often, you have to tweak your things yourself with Fizz. If that's not something you want to do, it might be better to go with a provider with more comprehensive customer service, like Videotron.

• Johnny_Z
    Johnny_Z Posts: 2 ✭✭

So should I just cancel my plan and go with a more traditional provider?

• BEBE
    BEBE Posts: 149 ✭✭

i think the technician will contact you....

• Radek
    Radek Posts: 2 ✭✭

Why don't you go on chat with Fizz and ask them to put you in contact with a tehnician or schedule one to come to your home.

This discussion has been closed.