Double payment for one month

Dmitry Kryukov
Dmitry Kryukov Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited August 2022 in About my account

Hey, I have a question regarding payments and can't find the way to contact the support directly.

1. Fizz charged me yesterday my monthly payment
  2. A few hours later I got a message "Your payment failed. update your payment method..."
  3. My card was Ok, so I just deleted it and added it again
  4. The next morning I found that Fizz charged me again.

The issue is that in my bank account I see 2 transactions to Fizz. Basically, I paid twice for one month. And the question is how can I resolve this problem with support?

Best Answer

Answers

• Pierre Phénix
    Pierre Phénix Posts: 2 ✭✭

J'ai eu le même problème

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    edited August 2021

@Dmitry Kryukov Fizz had a problem they are working to solved it, probably they already did and also refund it

• Royly
    Royly Posts: 1 ✭✭

J’ai eu le même problème hier et aujourd’hui…tarif facturé 2x…je demande un remboursement

• Lambs
    Lambs Posts: 2 ✭✭

Same problem here. Changed to a different card, now I have one payment on each.

• Hemmana
    Hemmana Posts: 1 ✭✭

J'ai le meme probleme aujourd'hui et je tente de rejoindre Fizz par Facebook fait maintenant 4h que je leur ai poser la question et personne me repond.

• Puffy69
    Puffy69 Posts: 4 ✭✭

i was charged twice within a week for my phone plan where do i adress this problem

• Puffy69
    Puffy69 Posts: 4 ✭✭

moi sa as ete tres rapide mais trois jours pour me faire rembourser

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin

Hello Puffy69,

Following the verifications I see that the refund was made from our side on  August 4, you can see the transaction in your Fizz account by going at: My settings -> Transaction history.
    As for the bank statement, it usually takes a few working days since this depends only on your bank.
    Can you please verify your bank statement at the next few days after August 4? (exclude August 6 and 7 since it was weekend)
    In case you have any other questions, you can contact us anytime in private.

I wish you a great evening,
    -Georgian

This discussion has been closed.