Changing your mind is allowed.

Options
Whizz
Whizz Posts: 19,096 admin
edited December 2022 in Official Fizz communications

Making choices is not always easy. What’s perfect one month is not necessarily ideal the next. Does this ever happen to you? Probably. But luckily, flexibility is the name of the game at Fizz.

Friendly reminder that you can adjust your mobile or Home Internet plan at any time. You can even take advantage of new offers like the 200 Mbps Home Internet plan, now at $65/month.

Sure is worth keeping an eye on your habits, right?

The Fizz team.

Comments

• redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Options

Do not click the above link of steeves250 website; it is a gambling site.

• phar4oh
    phar4oh Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

I just switched to this plan but my speed has between 30-40 mbps...what is happening?

• Natt
    Natt Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options

Check often fizz offers, they change regulary

• Nicolas514
    Nicolas514 Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Options

I pay 44$ for 120mpbs.. If you can do 200mpbs for 45$.. I would gladly take it :)

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,753 ✭✭
    Options

Have you tried restarting your modem?

If the problem continue, I suggest you to contact Fizz customer service - https://fizz.ca/en/support

• Nicolas514
    Nicolas514 Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Options

awesome suggestion

• Vasiok
    Vasiok Posts: 1,337 ✭✭
    Options

Thanks! Good to know.

• Greg
    Greg Posts: 34 ✭✭
    Options

Changing the plan is easy however it would be better if we can change the plan in a period 48 hr before the new month

• ivey
    ivey Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Options

Has anyone else experienced not being able to switch mobile plans and it says to wait until the end of the month?

• zipilgrim
    zipilgrim Posts: 79 ✭✭
    Options

Yes, that's how it works, you can only set what you want your next month to be like, you can't change the current month's plan mid-month. Also be aware that there is a ~5-day "dead zone" at the end of each month during which you cannot make changes for the next one, so you have to be careful and plan a bit ahead.

• Chickencoop
    Chickencoop Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Options

I love this system. You can literally change your contract every month, which is ideal if you need to travel or no longer need that much data

• NicolasA
    NicolasA Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Options

I adjusted my plan. Went from 21$ for 3GB to 20$ for 5GB. No calls or texts though. Thanks Fizz

• Collapse3
    Collapse3 Posts: 54 ✭✭
    Options

Always good to be able to change your mind !!!

• RexNewton
    RexNewton Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Options

Thank you Fizz for offering abordable services :)

This discussion has been closed.