network disconnected

Raheleh
Raheleh Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited June 2022 in My Mobile

hello

my network connection to fizz have not been worked since 2 days ago. I talked to support service and it does not fix. my plan is active. I changed the device and my sim card does not work in another device as well. I reset the network and set the configuration again, restart some times, nothing happened. it shows a message "sign in to network" and it does not show any thing after click on the message!!!

I really do not know how can I fix it!😞

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,803 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Raheleh,
    I hope you are doing well. 

I'm sorry to hear that you cannot use your mobile data, and I can assure you that we are doing our best to restore your service ASAP 😎 . I can see that you discussed with a colleague of mine, that took the time to escalate the situation to our technical department, which will proceed with some more verifications and resolve it.

Once we have the final response from them, we will be contacting you right away, via email with the updates. 
    If you need more information, please feel free to contact us directly, so we can have a better way of providing information to you, as this forum is public and the information we can offer regarding your account is limited. 

Thank you very much for your kind understanding. 
    Have a good one!
    -Sergiu

This discussion has been closed.