Change plan option disappeared

cheruby
cheruby Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited July 2022 in My Mobile

I recently changed my plan for the cycle in June to get coverage for USA for a business trip. Now I want to revert back to my original plan but I can't because the option "Change plan" disappeared when I click on "Manage plan" to get the list of options. My cycle begins on the 1st of each month.

I've added a screenshot to show what I'm talking about.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,797 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @cheruby

I am sorry to hear about this situation.

I can see it was a display issue and was fixed after a ticket was escalated.

I recommend for situations like to reach our technical team directly.

Have a lovely day,

-Alex

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

@cheruby

Hi Tiffany,

here's how to contact Fizz’s support team directly to inquire about that issue, they will be able to provide you advice as well as precise answers to correct this situation. You can do it by opening the following link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble, than click on it to start your chat session with the customer service.

If the chat bubble still does not appear at the bottom of the page, on the right, after a few seconds, the number of pending sessions is higher than the service’s processing capacity. At that time, you can leave a message on the other proposed communication channels:

-By private message on Facebook/Messenger: https://facebook.com/fizzca.

-By private message on Twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca

-Whatsapp : (438) 393-5814

• rboucher77
    rboucher77 Posts: 4 ✭✭

I have the same issue with my phone.

• Fizzaddict
    Fizzaddict Posts: 240 ✭✭

@cheruby Hi Do you see an adjust plan option ?

To cancel the changes you made to your plan:

Go back into Adjust plan, and you’ll have the option to cancel (or edit) your plan change request. When you choose the Cancel option, a window will pop-up, asking you whether you’d like to delete your changes. Click on Delete.

• Fizzaddict

More info :Important: A freeze period is in effect 108 hours (4.5 days) before the end of your payment cycle, during which time no changes can be made to your plan. 

Important: Any change to your plan must therefore be submitted 108 hours (4.5 days) before the end of your payment cycle to come into effect at the beginning of your next payment cycle. Not respecting this delay means changing your plan will be impossible and you will have to wait for the next payment cycle.  

• cheruby

Please read my original post again. Including the comment about the cycle.

• Fizzaddict
    edited June 2022

Hi @cheruby

Maybe this 4.5 days are only workable days so until the 1st of July, the are only 4 remaining business workable days ? Maybe we are already in the freeze period ?

the only way to know for sure is for you to contact Fizz by chat and talk with them

More info :Important: A freeze period is in effect 108 hours (4.5 days) before the end of your payment cycle, during which time no changes can be made to your plan. 

Important: Any change to your plan must therefore be submitted 108 hours (4.5 days) before the end of your payment cycle to come into effect at the beginning of your next payment cycle. Not respecting this delay means changing your plan will be impossible and you will have to wait for the next payment cycle.  

• cheruby

@Fizzaddict Ah in that case maybe, but I already had this issue around June 11, so I was waiting around to see if they would notice themselves and fix it.

I'm attempting to contact but I think they're overloaded at the moment. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.