Internet not working after moving... zzzzz

Options
Mileiry
Mileiry Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited June 2022 in Internet

Seems like a lot of people have this problem, it's pretty crazy. I need internet for work and it's been a full day lost because the internet won't work. I know how to install a modem and set up a router, I can't force it to connect if the connection isnt activated properly.

Would be nice if Fizz could have some customer support, this is unreal.

Best Answer

• swatt
    swatt Posts: 3,559 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

It's time to contact the customer service again. You can chat with an agent directly 24/7 using the live chat function. To contact them you have to go to any of the FAQs and click the (?) in the lower right corner of the screen. Once you do that you will have to click on the (...) three dots which represent the live chat function.

Answers

• kayice11
    kayice11 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

Sad but yeah. It’s been over 8 days on my end. Customer service giving vague answers all the time.

• Thomas_Drouin_Qc
    Thomas_Drouin_Qc Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I resolved this with the chat too! Keep trying!

• KevP_1
    KevP_1 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Options

It’s the same for me. I’m on my fourth day of waiting for internet connection after having moved to a new apartment. Fizz clearly has issues when it comes to moving.

• j_k2022
    j_k2022 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

It's been 7 days for me - chatting with customer support every day and only vague answers and no real updates , this is unacceptable

• Pex
    Pex Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Options

Same here, almost two weeks without internet!

A technician came and change my modem, told me that Videotron have problems with activation of new modem.

Every new clients and people who are moving can't have internet! Fizz can't do anything about it, because its videotron who need to fix the issue...

It's pretty unacceptable!

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,345 admin
    Options

Hello Mileiry,

I am sorry for the situation experienced.
    I can see that your case has already been forwarded to our technical team and they are doing their best to solve this matter in the shortest time possible. However, I see that you have already canceled your plan, we are sorry that you have decided to unsubscribe.

If you need help with any other questions, please contact us in private: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Adelina

This discussion has been closed.