When will the internet be restored?

Vgauthier
Vgauthier Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Internet

Our power is now back after storm on Saturday but still no internet!

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,798 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Vgauthier,
    I hope you are doing well. 

I just verified your modem's signals and it seems like there is maintenance work in your area, that is causing your modem to be offline. I would kindly suggest you keep an eye on your modem's lights and see if the @ light is up again, as it will signal that the maintenance was concluded and your internet connection is working again. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service anytime you need to, as we are available 24/7 and we will be able to discuss more on our other communication channels. Here is how to contact us https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us.

Thank you for your kind understanding and patience.
    Cheers!
    -Sergiu

Answers

• Vgauthier
    Vgauthier Posts: 2 ✭✭

J9J Gatineau area

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭

Hi @Vgauthier

Sorry to hear your service is still down. Mine glitched for a moment, modem rebooted, but it came back about 30 minutes later.

Fizz's Status page, seems to always say that their service is working normally and service is fully functional. I find the existence of this page completely pointless if it is not updated to reflect current issues in different regions.

Unfortunately, as you are probably already aware, Here we are all end users like you.

Fizz Customer service agents are only available online.

• Sign into your account
    • Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
    • Go to bottom of page and Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '?' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
    • Choose the option 💬 chat
    • If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

PS: For me the only combination that works for CHAT, is Firefox, in a private window, and only when in the French language..

Other means of contact

Good luck

This discussion has been closed.