Cancel it

John_Doe_4
John_Doe_4 Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited May 2022 in About my account

Can you guys cancel it and just refund me because this makes no sense & I’m over it! Please! This customer service is horrible also…

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,794 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @John_Doe_4,

Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our customer support service.

I verified your Fizz account and noted that the activation of your mobile services has not been finalized yet, as it remained stuck in the system.

My colleagues have sent a ticket for your situation to our technical team and I noted that they are still doing the necessary verifications. We are still waiting for a final response from their part, as the ticket is still open.

We understand that waiting is not pleasant, however, rest assured that they are doing their best to solve the situation as soon as possible.

Depending on the complexity of the situation, it may take some time to resolve the ticket, however, please rest assured that the concern is being investigated with the highest priority.

Rest assured that we will keep you informed by email as soon as we hear back from the team and you will also be reimbursed for the period you will not have access to the services.

I would like to inform you that at the moment, because the activation of the plan is not done yet, we do not have access to cancel the plan. This can only be done after the plan is completely activated.

In case you would still want to cancel after the situation is solved, you will be able to do this yourself directly from your Fizz account , by following the steps found on our FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/unsubscribe

We hope, however, that you will change your mind. We kindly ask you to allow us the necessary time to correct everything first.

Thank you for your patience and have a great day!
    - Cecilia

This discussion has been closed.