Is Fizz Customer / Tech support really this horrible??

Krevaan
Krevaan Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited June 2022 in My Mobile

My monthly reset bugged. 12 days ago. 0 data since. Getting freaking tired of this bullshit. Two weeks and still no fix... Anyone else had this problem? Thinking of dropping Fizz right now. Simply unacceptable.

Best Answer

• Mataze
    Mataze Posts: 2,066 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Krevaan

Sorry to hear that. The technical support is indeed not the best. Fizz is mainly a DIY service and definetely not for everyone. Every time I had to talk with them, the service was good tho. Sometimes, opening a like this it isnt the fastest way.

There's a way to contact the customer service by opening this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble, than click on it to start your chat session with the customer service.

You can also do it on Facebook: https://facebook.com/fizzca.

You can chat in direct

·        Sign into your account

·        Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services

·        Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '?' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode

·        Choose the option 💬 chat

·        If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Other means of contact

Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814

By private message on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca

By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

The direct chat, is usually the quickest option however.

Answers

• Krevaan
    edited May 2022

I've contacted support. Have had a ticket open for 9 days now. Posted a pic. Just wondering if they'll ever fix my problem. I have been with Fizz for almost 3 years now. I know it's cheaper because service is not as good. I need a US plan because of work and Fizz is by far the best, but if they can't fix this I'll have to look at other options... I've also been charged 80$...

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭

Hi Krevaan

It seems like their system setup is somewhat complex and when these type of bugs happen, the fixes can be difficult. Other than the data reset, is your phone line working for calls and texts?

Do you know why you were charged $80?

At the very latest, the data issue should be fixed automatically at your next renewal.

In the meantime, if you need some data, I can gift you 1 GB. All I need is your referral code.

If your plan status doesn't allow you to receive data gifts, send me a private message with your email or phone number and I will gift you a 1 GB perk.

• Krevaan
    edited May 2022

I was charged 80$ for my month. 30gb us canada. Gifting does not work. Tried with a friend, system told him I was unable to receive data. I will PM you my info. I CANNOT go a full month without data... That's just... Can't find a word...

How do I send you a pm? Says you profile is private :) phone # is in the picture i uploaded

• Cate65
    Cate65 Posts: 2 ✭✭

I've had a very poor experience with tech support unfortunately. I have had no cell service for 36 hours. Their system didn't trigger the payment and no one can fix it. It's stuck in processing or something. A ticket has been open for 24 hours and still not corrected. No updates and cannot speak directly to anyone in tech support. 38 hours and no phone ? Iit's just the worst service. It's affected everything, and I am beyond fedup. How on earth Fizz thinks this is alright is beyond me. It's as if they have one tech person but for me this is inexcusable and unnecessary. No one should be without a phone for 2 days. The max time should be 2 hours...people use their phones for work purposes.

• Krevaan

Get used to it. I went an entire cycle with 0 data. Had to beg people for gifts. My cycle resets tomorrow. If it doesn't, byebye Fizz.

• Cate65
    Cate65 Posts: 2 ✭✭

As a follow up, I am now into my 5th day without cell service. CS advised me yesterday tech support is trying to find a workaround solution. This is absolutely unheard of, to leave a customer without cell service for 5 days without any options at all. It's as if they think they have an infinite amount of time to correct this. As long as a ticket is open, I'm supposed to feel better apparently with vague updates.

• Alexei V.
    Alexei V. Posts: 5 ✭✭

When i had issues with Fizz - i chatted on Facebook with fizz support and usually they helped quite fast.

However, some time ago my daughter's line stopped using data 250mb bonuses.

And guy from support tried to convince me - these data bonuses shouldn't work if you don't activate data in your monthly plan.

I couldn't prove him that he is wrong.

So i ended up by canceling the line and ordering a new Sim card / it happened before Fizz raised plans prices/

So these are my 2 cents about Fizz customer experience.

• Blackairforceenergy
    Blackairforceenergy Posts: 11 ✭✭

Fizz cs is beyond horrible and the biggest problem like you said is that we cannot talk with tech support guy. I really think they just don't really work on your problem

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Clive_ref_code_73TF9 Posts: 545 ✭✭

Hello @Krevaan, that is very frustrating. I've had mixed experience with Fizz Customer Service, like any company some CSRs are better than others by experience, knowledge, time on the job, etc. If you have a Support Ticket, send another complaint through the Contact Form and see if another CSR picks it up, ask to escalate the issue. At the end of the day, there are other providers and Fizz pricing is on the lower end but is not the least expensive provider out there, in any category, especially after they changed their mobile pricing back in January 2022. Best of luck.

This discussion has been closed.