my phone fizz card suddenly doesn' t have any signal just can call emergency numbers

young
young Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited March 2022 in Phones

Hi, I am currently living in Downtown Montreal. My phone's brand is Huawei PCT-AL10/Huawei Honor View 20 and my fizz card used very well before but suddenly no singal this afternoon. I try to re-insert my SIM card and turn off-on several times but it didn't work. Could you please help me to deal with if otherwise I can't use my phone to call and message.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,800 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello young, 
    I hope you are doing well.

I just verified your account and I noticed that you managed to get in touch with our customer service and they opened a ticket for you. Our technical team is investigating the situation as we are speaking, and I can assure you that you will be contacted via email as soon as possible.

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,942 ✭✭
    edited March 2022

Hi @young

Did you try to use the SIM in a different phone?

Can you check if you can see the list of the network operators, this will be helpful to see if it can be a phone problem

Android: Settings → Connections → Mobile networks → Network operators → Search networks

If you remove the SIM and you power on the phone do you have a message such as Only emergency calls?

You can chat in direct

•   Sign into your account

•    Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

•   Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode

•   Choose the option 💬 chat

•   If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Other means of contact

Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814

By private message on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca

By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Clive_ref_code_73TF9 Posts: 545 ✭✭

Hello @young, I have the below suggestions that you might consider trying to resolve your issue:

• connect to WIFI and update your phone os and apps
    • reset phone APN settings to factory, reboot and/or add Fizz APN settings
    • reset your phone network settings to factory settings and reboot
    • remove SIM and clean it and the inside of the SIM tray, a clean damp cloth or cleansing wipe and let air dry for the SIM and low pressure air inside the tray to dislodge any dust inside
    • back up any data on your phone you want to save and reset the whole phone to factory settings, as a last step

The online Chat feature is one way to contact Fizz Customer Service but you can also log in to your account, go to My Settings, Contact Form and submit, this exchange occurs by the email address registered on your account. I hope this is helpful information in resolving your problem. Post positive results as helpful tips for others with the same issue.

This discussion has been closed.